Mini Content Marketing comparison of websites for adsabs.harvard.edu
Our algorithms collect information, determine the relevant competitors and compare how these pages perform in direct comparison in fields: search engine rankings and traffic, social media activity and reach, popularity on other websites (backlinks) and the technical aspects of the website itself (user experience and many more). The selection of competitors can be improved by any visitor at any time by clicking on them and selecting an additional one or replacing existing ones. The displayed score is made up of metrics, which we present below. It shows percentage success measurement (snapshot) compared to the competition. The higher the percentage, the better performance. This area belongs to the research work of the Internet Institute Zurich and does not guarantee the accuracy of the data. For precise evaluations, we recommend opening an account.
SEO: Number of expected visitors from the search engine
Expected volume of visitors based on the visibility in the search engine (presence on the first search results page for keywords that have significant monthly demand. Calculated thanks to public statistics on click rate). The value should not be compared with Google analytics numbers. The key figures are intended to be representative for the search engine visibility of a domain.
Social media statistics
Selected social media statistics on reach (number of followers / fans), activity (number of posts) and engagement (e.g. number of likes achieved for all posts).
This area belongs to the research work of the Internet Institute Zurich and does not guarantee the accuracy of the data. For precise evaluations, we recommend opening an account.
|Twitter following (account is following)||x||x||x||x||x|
|Instagram following (account is following)||x||x||x||x||x|
Number of referring external websites - an important source of visitors
Number of backlinks and other important metrics
|Number of Referring Backlinks (Content Popularity) (day)||17,857,702||1,615,636||4,168,442||2,960,542||13,485,096|
|Number of Referring Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||18,505||24,009||41,011||43,091||34,588|
|Number of URLs found in the index (day)||2,153,383||503,182||3,471,439||378,938||25,354,465|
|Number of IPs that refer to domain (day)||14,582||19,365||30,654||32,564||26,036|
|Number of subnets that refer to domain (day)||11,127||13,317||21,000||22,574||17,670|
|Number of Referring .EDU und .EDU - related Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||1,152||548||2,299||2,504||1,021|
|Number of Backlinks from .EDU and .EDU - related Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||670,288||9,260||186,130||301,033||82,350|
|Number of governmental and .gov - related domains that refer to domain (day)||61||32||126||140||94|
|Number of government and .gov - related external backlinks that link to domain (day)||202,171||426||2,539||6,014||1,478|
|The exact number of educational domains that refer to domain (day)||492||217||661||644||434|
|Number of Backlinks from .EDU Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||392,700||1,166||64,429||40,282||73,455|
|The exact number of government domains that refer to domain (day)||34||10||51||57||54|
|The exact number of government links that refer to domain (day)||199,849||76||1,029||3,121||1,361|
|Average number of outgoing links to unique domains for that domain (day)||3||2||2||2||2|
|The number of outgoing links for this domain (day)||3||2||25||5||5|
|Average number of internal links for domain (day)||23||48||32||11||45|
|Link Strength of Referring Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||53||59||59||55||41|
|Authority of Referring Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||55||63||62||53||32|
|TrustMetric value for domain (day) - Majestic metric||55||63||62||53||32|
Frequent words and word combinations of the group of chosen websites and statistics on the occurrence and monthly demand in Google. Find keywords that are often used by competitors and have demand in the search engine.
User Experience Performance of the main domain on various devices (100 - is the best performance) und information about website loading times.
SAO/NASA ADS: ADS Home Page
|Desktop speed score||94|
|Mobile speed score||92|
|Mobile usability score||60|
|Number of all page resources||13|
|Number of static page resources||8|
|Number of JS page resources||1|
|Total request weight||1 kb|
|HTML response weight||17 kb|
|Images response weight||36 kb|
|JS response weight||30 kb|
Usability - optimization suggestions
Selected advices to optimize loading times.
Cache (desktop) by setting expiry date for
Cache (mobile) by setting expiry date for
Minify HTML files (desktop)
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/ - 1.7KiB (11%)
Minify HTML files (mobile)
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/ - 1.7KiB (11%)
|Some texts on your page renders in a way that may be difficult for some of your visitors to read. (mobile)|
Configure a viewport for mobile page, ex.
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
|Some of the links/buttons on your webpage may be too small for a user to easily tap on a touchscreen. (mobile)|
Summary of some information about this domain and its competition
- Die Domain achieved a Score of 521.
- The competing domain iopscience.iop.org has achieved a score of 508
- For the popular word your, this would be a similar word combination: your students, your vocabulary, your list, choose your, your words
- Competitor semanticscholar.org has achieved a value of 54 for the metric: "Number of referring .GOV domains (daily value)".
- Competitor semanticscholar.org has achieved a value of 1361 for the metric: "Number of incoming backlinks from .GOV domains (daily value)".
- Competitor semanticscholar.org has achieved a value of 45 for the metric:"Average number of internal links".
- The competitor semanticscholar.org has achieved a value of 41 for the metric: "Link power of the referring domains".
- 20% of this group of domains has a Facebook account.
- 0% of this group of domains has a Google+ account.
- 0% of this group of domains has a Instagram account.
- 0% of this group of domains has a LinkedIn account.
- Of all the URLs found in the domain semanticscholar.org, "https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Applications-of-open-geospatial-web-services-in-a-Nash-Korduan/402ee555759a5395b02f9c440cb7f2c70923a5a3" is the most frequently found URL in the search results.
- The competitor semanticscholar.org should get at least 61 visitors from the search engine per month.
- The number of visitors from the search engine to the main domain is 0 per month.
- The domain vocabulary.com has the best search engine rankings average position.
- The domain :domain is the competitor with the most expected visitors per month from the search engine
- It would be an advantage to compress the image at the competitor iopscience.iop.org website: https://d1uo4w7k31k5mn.cloudfront.net/donut/0.png in order to 10.5KiB kb.
- Static objects of the main domain are numerous and http://adsabs.harvard.edu/figs/cfalogo.gif, http://adsabs.harvard.edu/figs/dot.gif, http://adsabs.harvard.edu/figs/nasalogo.gif, http://adsabs.harvard.edu/figs/newlogo.gif could have information about their expiry date and be loaded from the cache of the browser.
- When the homepage of the main domain is loaded once, 13 objects are downloaded (files, JS scripts, etc.).
- The total amount of the website requests on the main domain was calculated at 1 kb.
- The version for smartphones and tablets of the main domain has achieved 60 points for user-experience (how user-friendly a website is).