Mini Content Marketing comparison of websites for adsabs.harvard.edu
Our algorithms collect information, determine the relevant competitors and compare how these pages perform in direct comparison in fields: search engine rankings and traffic, social media activity and reach, popularity on other websites (backlinks) and the technical aspects of the website itself (user experience and many more). The selection of competitors can be improved by any visitor at any time by clicking on them and selecting an additional one or replacing existing ones. The displayed score is made up of metrics, which we present below. It shows percentage success measurement (snapshot) compared to the competition. The higher the percentage, the better performance. This area belongs to the research work of the Internet Institute Zurich and does not guarantee the accuracy of the data. For precise evaluations, we recommend opening an account.
SEO: Number of expected visitors from the search engine
Expected volume of visitors based on the visibility in the search engine (presence on the first search results page for keywords that have significant monthly demand. Calculated thanks to public statistics on click rate). The value should not be compared with Google analytics numbers. The key figures are intended to be representative for the search engine visibility of a domain.
Social media statistics
Selected social media statistics on reach (number of followers / fans), activity (number of posts) and engagement (e.g. number of likes achieved for all posts).
This area belongs to the research work of the Internet Institute Zurich and does not guarantee the accuracy of the data. For precise evaluations, we recommend opening an account.
|Twitter following (account is following)||x||x||x||x||x|
|Instagram following (account is following)||x||x||x||x||x|
Number of referring external websites - an important source of visitors
Number of backlinks and other important metrics
|Number of Referring Backlinks (Content Popularity) (day)||17,857,702||1,615,636||4,168,442||2,960,542||13,485,096|
|Number of Referring Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||18,505||24,009||41,011||43,091||34,588|
|Number of URLs found in the index (day)||2,153,383||503,182||3,471,439||378,938||25,354,465|
|Number of IPs that refer to domain (day)||14,582||19,365||30,654||32,564||26,036|
|Number of subnets that refer to domain (day)||11,127||13,317||21,000||22,574||17,670|
|Number of Referring .EDU und .EDU - related Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||1,152||548||2,299||2,504||1,021|
|Number of Backlinks from .EDU and .EDU - related Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||670,288||9,260||186,130||301,033||82,350|
|Number of governmental and .gov - related domains that refer to domain (day)||61||32||126||140||94|
|Number of government and .gov - related external backlinks that link to domain (day)||202,171||426||2,539||6,014||1,478|
|The exact number of educational domains that refer to domain (day)||492||217||661||644||434|
|Number of Backlinks from .EDU Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||392,700||1,166||64,429||40,282||73,455|
|The exact number of government domains that refer to domain (day)||34||10||51||57||54|
|The exact number of government links that refer to domain (day)||199,849||76||1,029||3,121||1,361|
|Average number of outgoing links to unique domains for that domain (day)||3||2||2||2||2|
|The number of outgoing links for this domain (day)||3||2||25||5||5|
|Average number of internal links for domain (day)||23||48||32||11||45|
|Link Strength of Referring Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||53||59||59||55||41|
|Authority of Referring Domains (Content Popularity) (day)||55||63||62||53||32|
|TrustMetric value for domain (day) - Majestic metric||55||63||62||53||32|
Frequent words and word combinations of the group of chosen websites and statistics on the occurrence and monthly demand in Google. Find keywords that are often used by competitors and have demand in the search engine.
User Experience Performance of the main domain on various devices (100 - is the best performance) und information about website loading times.
SAO/NASA ADS: ADS Home Page
|Desktop speed score||94|
|Mobile speed score||92|
|Mobile usability score||60|
|Number of all page resources||13|
|Number of static page resources||8|
|Number of JS page resources||1|
|Total request weight||1 kb|
|HTML response weight||17 kb|
|Images response weight||36 kb|
|JS response weight||30 kb|
Usability - optimization suggestions
Selected advices to optimize loading times.
Cache (desktop) by setting expiry date for
Cache (mobile) by setting expiry date for
Minify HTML files (desktop)
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/ - 1.7KiB (11%)
Minify HTML files (mobile)
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/ - 1.7KiB (11%)
|Some texts on your page renders in a way that may be difficult for some of your visitors to read. (mobile)|
Configure a viewport for mobile page, ex.
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
|Some of the links/buttons on your webpage may be too small for a user to easily tap on a touchscreen. (mobile)|
Summary of some information about this domain and its competition
- Die Domain achieved a Score of 521.
- The competing domain vocabulary.com has achieved a score of 1216
- For the popular word your, this would be a similar word combination: your students, your vocabulary, your list, choose your, your words
- The most common word or combination of words on the competitors Website: iopscience.iop.org is present
- The word or combination of words with the best median result regarding the frequency is paper (based on first 10 subpages of examined domain).
- Competitor semanticscholar.org has reached a value of 34588 for the metric: "Number of referring domains (daily value)".
- The competitor semanticscholar.org has achieved a value of 82350 for the metric: "Number of backlinks from .EDU and .EDU-like domains (daily value)".
- The domain vocabulary.com was defined as category: Education Website on Facebook.
- 0% of this group of domains has a LinkedIn account.
- 0% of this group of domains has a Youtube account.
- The number of Twitter Following for the competitor vocabulary.com tweet account is 1003 (since the last update).
- This free report has been updated for the competitor semanticscholar.org on 2020-01-29.
- The search engine rankings update for the main domain took place on 2020-01-28.
- The best position ever found for the main domain was 27 and it was found the keyword :keyword.
- The domain :domain is the competitor with the most expected visitors per month from the search engine
- On average, the competitors get at least 515404 visitors per month from the search engine.
- The competitor semanticscholar.org has a number of pages indexed in the search engine of 8,740,000.
- The page http://hindawi.com/ has 2 unnecessary redirects until it shows a URL with content.
- The content of the competitor hindawi.com website is allowed wider than viewport. This will likely require visitors to scroll horizontally.
- The entire HTML files of the main domain homepage weighs 17 kb.